Letter: Pay attention and vote
To the Editor:
Democrats running for offices in Hartford and Washington will:
- Use government force to grab more of your money.
- Ignore financial facts that require we cut spending 60%.
- Bankrupt your children and grandchildren.
- Destroy 4% growth and return to Obama’s 2% — 1% for Connecticut.
- Put bureaucrats between you and your doctor.
- Indoctrinate children with secular creeds of government dominance and beneficence
- Abrogate still more of your liberty — won despite the cannonball in Keeler Tavern’s wall and at the sacrifice of millions of lives.
Electing Republicans is one small step to slow this march to the scaffold.