Commission on Aging to host free seminar Monday
The Commission on Aging will host its monthly meeting Monday, Feb. 25, at 3 p.m. in the lower level conference room in town hall.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Health Care Options for seniors- what’s appropriate for the situation, circumstances and preferences:
- Acute care/ hospital
- Post-acute care including in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation
- What is “sub-acute” care?
- Long Term Care in various settings including skilled nursing facilities and home
- Assisted Living Facility considerations
- There’s no place like home… is that really true? Quality of care and quality of life considerations
- Explore Costs and payment sources
- Understanding the Discharge Process
- Common misconceptions
- Community Resources