What's closed? Here's a list of Ridgefield businesses, offices, and schools not opening Thursday
UPDATE (9:15 a.m.) — Here’s an unofficial list of Ridgefield stores and offices closed Thursday, Jan. 4. The Press will keep updating this as the day goes on.
- All Ridgefield Public Schools are closed Jan. 4.
- Ridgefield Academy is closed today, Jan. 4.
- The RHS music department has scheduled Thursday's concert, featuring the jazz band, chamber orchestra and Rockestra, to Monday, Jan. 8
- The Ridgefield Boys and Girls Club will be closed Thursday, Jan. 4.
- Due to the anticipated inclement weather, The Barn Door will be closed for lunch and open from 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
- The Ridgefield Library is closed Thursday, January 4 due to inclement weather. The Library will reopen on Friday at 10 a.m.
- KickFit is closed.
- ROAR Animal Shelter will be closed to the public today and tonight. Volunteers and Staff will still be in to care for the dogs and cats!
- No classes at Ridgefield Conservancy of Dance.
- The Aldrich Museum is closed Jan. 4 due to the snowstorm.
- In keeping with the Governor's request for all people to stay off the roads, non-emergency Town offices will be closed today.
- Johnny Gelato
- Ridgefield Supply Company (closed at 10 a.m.)
What’s open in town? Glad you asked. Here’s the list of businesses who are keeping the lights on during this winter whiteout:
- Dimitris Diner will be open normal hours Jan 4 — 7:00 a.m. to midnight.
- Winter Garden will host public skating from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tigers' Den will open around noon.
- The Prospector Theater is open today, Jan. 4.
- Ridgefield Mobil
Know someone who’s closed? How about someone who’s open and braving this storm? Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep this list as fresh as possible throughout the storm.