Ridgefield wins a dozen awards at CT STEM Fair
On Feb. 4, Darien High School hosted the 17th annual Connecticut STEM Fair, featuring students from 10 high schools across the state.
Ridgefield High School students participated in the event, and 11 were honored for their completed projects and research proposals in four scientific disciplines: physical sciences, behavioral sciences, health sciences, and environmental sciences.
Those students include:
- Lucy Briody, honorable mention, environmental
- Kevin Santoro, third place, health and medical
- Maia Clarkin, honorable mention, behavioral
- Adrianna Davis, third place, environmental (research)
- Julia Driscoll, second place, health and medical (research)
- Natalie Silver, third place, health and medical (research)
- Catherine Li, honorable mention, health and medical (research)
- Joshua Burns, second place, physical science (research)
- Jack Hicks, third, physical science (research)
- Joshua Verdejo, second, most outstanding exhibit in computer science, engineering, physics, or chemistry
- Alexander Scheck, Office of Naval Research awardee
- Joshua Burns, Office of Naval Research awardee