RVNA spelling bee postponed to March 19
In addition to the pride and laurels that accompany a spelling bee win, the top speller also enjoys a BMW for a weekend of their choice.
The question of the moment: Which illustrious 2018 contestant will win this year’s RVNA Spelling Bee?
- John Apinis, RN, RVNA
- Chris Augustine, Ridgefield Fire Department
- Deirdre Basile, Ph.D., Ridgefield Council of PTAs
- Lyndsay Clark, Kickfit CT
- John Dunleavy, M.D., OrthoConnecticut/Danbury Orthopedics
- Kate Fitzpatrick, Kate Fitzpatrick Social Media
- Carol Gardell, Ridgefield Thrift Shop
- Amy Piantaggini, Ridgefield Conservatory of Dance
- Steve Scalzo, Ridgefield Little League
- Matt Stamatis, Ridgefield High School
- Kate Tinsley, Ridgefield Police Department
- Tim Washer, Comedian and former SNL Writer
- Jonathan Winn, Thrown Stone Theater Company
Find out on Monday, March 19, at 7 p.m. at the Ridgefield Playhouse.