The Ridgefield Library, Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce, Ridgefield Economic and Community Development Commission, and Fairfield County SCORE will continue their “Skillsbox: Tools for Business Success” program at the library in February and March.
The six-part series, called “Simple Steps for Starting Your Business,” begins on Tuesday, Feb. 26, with sessions lasting from 6 to 8:30 p.m. The topics of each session are:
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 - Self-Assessment/Business Plan
- Tuesday, March 5 - Marketing Strategy & Research
- Tuesday, March 12 - Website and Social Media Marketing
- Tuesday, March 19 - Financial Reporting & Planning
- Tuesday, March 26 - Your Business Plan
- Tuesday, April 2 - Funding Sources/Conversations with Entrepreneurs