The weekend before Thanksgiving is always one of the busiest in Ridgefield, and this year is no exception, with at least 17 events planned.
- The Wreath Festival runs Friday through Sunday at Founders Hall.
- Artique will offer wares in clay and other media Friday and Saturday at St. Stephen’s.
- Festive Home opens Friday and continues five weeks at the Guild of Artists.
- Ann Hampton Callaway will sing Streisand songs Friday night.
- The Band Bash will benefit Sandy victims Friday night at Schlumberger.
- Italian American Reconciliation will be staged by the Theater Barn Friday and Saturday.
- Still Life with Iris has its final weekend at RHS.
- The Mission Boutique and Bake Sale at St. Mary runs Friday through Sunday.
- The Crafts Fair of the Woman’s Club will feature 100 vendors Saturday at East Ridge.
- Fly fishing will be discussed by author Hoagy Carmichael Saturday at the library.
- Food will be collected for the town pantry by the Charity League Saturday.
- Songwriters Karla Bonoff and Steve Forbert will sing at the Playhouse Saturday.
- The Western Connecticut Youth Orchestra will be in concert Sunday.
- Folksinger Tret Fure will perform for Acoustic Celebration Sunday.
- A dinner and auction to benefit family whose home was destroyed by Sandy will take place Sunday at Boys & Girls Club.
- Music Box will recreate Genesis’s The Lamb Lies Down Sunday at the Playhouse.
- Jewelry will be on sale at the Aldrich Museum Sunday.
Details on all of these events will be found in this week’s Press. The basics on many are in the Datebook.
For information on regional events, see Arts & Leisure’s This Weekend listings.