- Spyro Gyra’s cool jazz will be at the Playhouse Friday.
- The Halloween Walk in the center of town is Saturday morning.
- Town graveyards will be spruced up Saturday.
- Robert Klein will laugh it up at the Playhouse Saturday.
- Oliver, the musical, will be staged by young student actors Saturday and Sunday.
- Verdi’s Otello will be on the Playhouse screen Saturday and Sunday.
- Music will celebrate the end of the 300th at First Congregational Church Sunday.
- The Little Red Schoolhouse will be open Sunday afternoon.
Details on all of these events will be found in this week’s Press. The basics on many are in the Datebook.
For information on regional events, see Arts & Leisure’s This Weekend listings.